Official Supporter of the Men’s Greek National Football Teams
In 2005 LOUX proudly announces its cooperation with the Greek Football Federation. As the Official Beverage of the National Football Team, LOUX becomes the official sponsor of the effort of the European Champion National Team, and the U-21 National team. With this sponsorship, LOUX contributed its efforts of our national teams for new successes at a worldwide level.
Sponsor of the All Star Game Basketball
In one of the best organized All Star game of the most recent years, held at the indoor stadium of Apollon Patras, on Saturday and Sunday 9 and 10 March 2013, LOUX was present as an official sponsor. Viewers had the opportunity to watch a spectacular show by the stars of the Greek Basket League. LOUX also supported the ALL STAR GAME in 2008 in Amaliada.
LOUX - Greece’s favourite soft drinks and natural juices was the official refreshment of the 21st “ALL STAR GAME 2014”, quenching the thirst of the crowd who came to watch this spectacular basketball game. This big basketball celebration took place at the Municipal Indoor Stadium Kladissos in Chania, on the weekend of 8 and 9 March.
LOUX at RALLY DAKAR 2011
Through the continuous support of Greek athletes abroad, LOUX displays the blue-white colours of the flag beyond the country's borders. In the ultimate international motor race challenge for every rider, the Rally Dakar, which in 2011 took place in the mountains and deserts of Argentina and Chile, LOUX showed its presence as a sponsor of Vasilis Orfanos, the only Greek rider who has won 1st place in this race (400cc class, 2003). By sponsoring this race, LOUX actively participated in the efforts of the Greek champion in one of the most difficult and famous Rally’s on the planet.
Indefinite sponsor of the Patras International Circuit for Kart
LOUX firmly supports the Patras International Circuit for Kart (PICKR) since the first year of operation.
P.I.C.K., which was first organized in 2008 is held in the city centre of Patras with great success, and it’s a renowned event in the motorsport industry, in the category of karting. The element that distinguishes this event from all other events of karting in Greece is making the route within the city centre’s main roads, attracting thousands of spectators to Patras and placing the event among the top competitions in Greece.
Main Sponsor of the 1st extreme sports festival SHOW ME!
LOUX, as a main sponsor of the 1st extreme sports festival, presents for the very first time in Greece the exhibition “SHOW ME” and promotes good sportsmanlike conduct through active participation in the country’s main stream sports events.
The SHOW ME expo, held in Faliro Olympic Center, 10-13 April 2013, included exciting events and a wide range of happenings for all ages, hosting professional athletes from various extreme sports - motocross, BMX, karting etc.- as well as an exhibition of 100 truly classic vehicles from 1930-1980. In addition, visitors had the opportunity to participate for free in sports such as paintball, fishing, climbing, and the windsurfing emulator.
Consistent sponsor of clubs, associations and sports events
With ongoing annual sponsorships, LOUX firmly supports sporting events, associations and sports clubs, in order to actively contribute to the promotion of the sporting notion and strengthen the involvement of young people in sports. As part of the sports program LOUX is involved in the following sponsorships:
- Name Sponsor of the A1 Men’s Volleyball National League Cup Final, “LOUX Volley Cup” for season 2008-2009, as well as 2009-2010.
- Mega Sponsor of the Greek Men’s Volleyball Cup Final “LOUX Volley Cup 2010”
- Name Sponsor, “EAP LOUX” volleyball team - A1 Men’s National League
- Sponsor of the Men’s Greek National Handball final cup 2012
- Firm supporters of Greek representatives in the international rally Formula BMW Europe, Porsche Sports Cup, Porsche Carrera Cup and Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Eastern Europe, ADAC GT-MASTERS
- Sponsor of an honorary event for Nikos Galis in 2013
- Sponsor of PANACHAIKI FC and many other sports clubs in Achaia, such as A.S.E. Ormi – Women’ Handball A1 (the champions of Greece for a series of years), ESPEROS AOPA A1 ESKA Basketball Club - Men's Basketball Team and the historic club AC APOLLON Patrasin the A1 National League, Sports Association of the Deaf - Hard of Hearing of Southwest Greece
- Sponsor of Men's World Handball Championship 2011
- Supporter at the National Championship of Super League OPAP (U17) in 2012 & 2013
- Sponsor of Giorgos Katsinis from 2009-2011, official driver in the GP3 championship of motorsport and candidate driver for F1
- Sponsor of AEK FC in 2014 for the Football League
- Sponsor of PAOK in Men’s A1 National Basketball
- PANACHAIKI Sports Union (volleyball – track and field – football academies)
- KOROIVOS AMALIADA (basketball)
- PANAITOLIKOS (football)
- ACHAIKI (football)
- DIAGORAS VRACHNAIKA (football)